2Legit with Team Montana Episode 12
Learn more about anything we talked about by clicking here.
2Legit with Team Montana Episode 11!
Learn more about what we talked about in this episode or watch more episodes
Forward Montana is excited to invite you to attend our get-to-know FMT event in Washington DC on April 14th with special guest Jon Tester!
2Legit Episode 8
Wanna get the durty on what we talked about this week? Check it out hurr.
Want the raw data? Check out this handy dandy outline from the Montana Budget & Policy Center.
Do you love democracy? talking to strangers? making strangers love democracy? WELL DO WE HAVE THE JOB FOR YOU!
Forward Montana seeks a part time field organizer (20 hours a week) to oversee our Bozeman field efforts, coordinate volunteer and intern field hours, and ensure field goals are met. This Organizer Extraordinaire will spend the majority of their time taking the talk and walking the walk of democracy by mobilizing young people in the field! During their time in the office, they need to be organized and on point to ensure that every form is turned in, every volunteer is thanked and every metric is met.
Get the deets below:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and participate in the collection of Because Student Debt Cards
- Coordinate and participate in the collection of Voter Registration Forms
- Recruit, train and retain volunteers
- Oversee the fulfillment of intern field hours
- Oversee quality control and turning in of voter registration forms
- Attend most, if not all, Forward Montana events
- Passion for progressive politics in Montana
- Exceptional communication skills
- Some experience in community organizing and fieldwork necessary
- Able to talk to strangers
- Able to work weekends and evenings
- Comfortable in costume
- Team Player
- Self motivated and driven
- Field hours will be completed outside of the office throughout the week and potentially during weekends and evening hours in all weather conditions
- Shared office with Forward Montana Bozeman director
- Must be able to stand for up to 4 hour periods
- Bozeman Program Manager will be responsible for ensuring that interns complete their field hour requirements.
Submit a cover letter & resume to Kiah Abbey at email@example.com.
Please direct all questions & inquiries to Kiah Abbey as well at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-672-8004.
LSD, Public Lands & Free Food, OH MY!
The newest episode of 2legit with Team Montana.
You can get more information about anything that excites you in this episode by visiting the 2Legit with Team Montana webpage.
2Legit Episode 5
Wanna know more about…
BIG THANKS to the ACLU of Montana, Montana Human Rights Network, Big Sky Pride, Montana Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence, Pride Foundation, NCBI Missoula, MSU Sustained Dialogue, and the Human Rights Campaign for making the Equality in Montana: Lobby Day & Teach In!
Share the 2Legit Info-Grafik: MT Student Debt
Watch the newest episode of 2Legit with Team Montana
- The majority of these statistics came from Montana Organizing Project’s Mountains of Debt report. If they were not sources from this publication, we’ve included them below.
- Tuition Raise
- Decrease in State Contributions
- Average monthly loan payment