Access the scorecard here:
1. Join us the first week of May for Congressional Candidate Forums in your community! 2. Welcome Mandy (she/her) to the Forward Montana team! 3. Join the team this summer as a Community Organizing Fellow! What’s happening at Forward Montana? Congressional Candidate forum roadshow Join us in a community near you the first week of May to hear from Congressional Candidates…
Power Play Issue Two: Montana Power, NWE, and the Deregulation Disaster (Total estimated read time ~6.5 minutes) Last month catch up (Est. read time < 1 min.) In the last issue of Power Play, we learned WTF the Public Service Commission (PSC) is and why we depend on it to regulate Montana’s utility monopolies. We introduced…
Senior Organizing Manager Forward Montana & Forward Montana Foundation Because you believe in a Montana that believes in you. Forward Montana (FMT) is seeking a full-time Senior Organizing Manager to directly manage & lead a growing statewide field team to success across our leadership development, issue advocacy, voter mobilization, and voter registration campaigns. Additionally, our…
Power Play Glossary
Hey, we get it. This stuff is wonky and full of jargon. We’ve tried to make the general language of Power Play as accessible as we can, but there are still some terms that could trip folks up. See below a living glossary where we will add new terms included in each issue. Barriers to…
1. Save the date for our Statewide Candidate Forum Roadshow! 2. Join us as a Community Organizing Fellow! 3. Learn to roller skate with Izzy in Missoula! What’s happening at Forward Montana? Candidate Forum Roadshow Save the date for our Statewide Candidate Forum Roadshow from May 3rd through the 6th! That’s right, Forward Montana is hitting the road with some incredible candidates for…
February 2022 edition What is the PSC and why do we need it? (Total estimated read time ~6 min. 40 sec.) Companies, corporations, and elected officials have moved the pieces determining Montana’s energy landscape for over a century. Today, NorthWestern Energy (NWE) supplies power to two-thirds of Montana’s energy consumers. NWE could transform our state into…
1. Lucia has joined our team as our Missoula Field Manager and Greg has joined as our Development Coordinator!
2. Montanans won – On February 3rd, it was ruled that last minute changes to a bill during the 2021 legislative session violates the state constitution.
3. Don’t miss our new series: Signs with Izzy💫
Welcome to our first monthly newsletter! We will send out a monthly email with all things Forward Montana, but don’t worry, you can update your email preferences here if you don’t want to receive this!
Yesterday, the Senate failed to pass the Freedom to Vote: John R. Lewis Act. This is extremely disappointing.
We are hiring a Flathead Field Manager and a Civic Engagement Organizer!
About the Board of Directors